A call for Sponsors & Executive Producers

My husband and I have a healing and deliverance ministry that is well-recognized on YouTube. It is followed by an audience around the world.

But I am also driven to produce media that will expand the Kingdom of God on earth as it is in Heaven. Before I came to the Lord, I was an award winning Film and TV producer in extreme sports based in Los Angeles.

I am looking for sponsors and executive producers to assist in funding this vision and bring it to fruition. I feel an urgency to release it this year of 2017. The Lord is stirring me to release this movie without delay.

I have filmed 3 of the 5 interviews. Though I am looking into a trip to Egypt, Israel, Italy and Colorado to acquire the remaining footage that is needed to complete this movie.
All for the Glory of God! 

If you are interested in teaming up as an executive producer or a sponsor, and want further information - Please contact me via email at ahavasarah@gmail.com. 

I am based in Charlotte, North Carolina. If you are in the region and would like to set up a face to face meeting, please contact me via email as well.



Warmest,
Ahava Sarah Fischer
ahavasarah@gmail.com
www.ahavasarah.com



"What I tell you in the darkness, speak in the light; and what you hear whispered in your ear, proclaim upon the housetops. ~ Matthew 10:27



Comments

Popular Posts